Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Party Prep

Let me start out a little negative…I am NOT a fan of planning a party right after Christmas…NOT A FAN.  While I planned and executed all of the Christmas festivities…remember my post a few days ago about remembering the real meaning of christmas :)…anyway, in addition to all of those material/worldly things that I had to take of for christmas, I had to plan the PERFECT party for my one and only girl’s FIRST birthday. She LOVES her doll and I love that she loves her dolls so I knew that we would incorporate that in the party.  I wanted a pretty, pink, little vintage, very girly, a little bit of dolls party.  Because I am weird, I had to take pictures of my child for her birthday invites.  Usually, I have a card created just for us…this time I went with tiny prints and was a little disappointed in myself for taking a shortcut.  But they turned out to be my most favorite invites!!!!  Here are the pictures I took.  I narrowed it down to three (one big one on front and two small on the back) but here are my favorites.  IMG_9596IMG_9597IMG_9603IMG_9609IMG_9624IMG_9643IMG_9684This look below keeps coming up in each time I take pictures of her…hmmm…I have a feeling I will be seeing this look for many years to come!IMG_9695IMG_9704IMG_9720 copyIMG_9728IMG_9731

Oh how I love this girl…how can she be ONE.  TIME, SLOW DOWN, PLEASE!!!!!!!

No comments: