Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Trigger’s Party

This was THE best party…After planning, decorating, cooking, etc. for Campbell’s first birthday PLUS being nauseated, I decided to go the easy route for Trigger’s birthday.  I KNEW he would love it because he had been to a couple of parties there.  We had his party at Party Galaxy.  It has jumpies inside.  You get there 15 minutes before and set up…really all I did was put out table cloths.  The kids play…Matt went and picked up Johnny’s which was WONDERFUL as ALWAYS!  Had cake and ice cream…opened presents.  THEY CLEAN UP.  And you leave.  IT WAS AWESOME!   I will definitely do it again…especially with an end of July birthday.  It’s so hot that it is almost impossible to have anything outside…unless you want to have a party at 6AM.  Trigger's Birthday Party 079

Little bit was tired because the party started at 10.  HE LOVES Chelsea.Trigger's Birthday Party 001My sweet nieces…Anna Grace and Sydney.  They will be in the same class this year.Trigger's Birthday Party 003Some of the family…Do you see those balloons?  I have a funny story to tell about that.  Matt and Trigger drove to Jefferson Corner to get ice.  I called him and said “Can you stop by Dollar General and get some balloons?”  He said sure…what do you need?  I told him “hmm…I want…about 4 red, 4 yellow, and 4 blue balloons.”  It seemed to take awhile.  He gets home and puts a bag down and I said “Where did you put the balloons?”  He handed me the bag…he had gotten a package of red balloons, blue balloons, and yellow balloons.  SERIOUSLY??? Please tell me how I was suppose to get helium in them?!!  Sooo…we made a trip to Super one and got some.  MEN!  And the funny part is that I told the story to two different women at the party and they finished the story before I could because THEY KNEW what their husbands would’ve done.  Next time I will be a little more specific.Trigger's Birthday Party 005Uncle Ivin and Caroline (Jenny’s baby)Trigger's Birthday Party 009Seth and ReidTrigger's Birthday Party 010Sydney and Anna Grace playingTrigger's Birthday Party 013Zizzy even took Campbell to play.Trigger's Birthday Party 016Anna Grace, Meredith (Jenny’s oldest), and CampbellTrigger's Birthday Party 017Sydney and MeredithTrigger's Birthday Party 020Meredith, Anna Grace, and SydneyTrigger's Birthday Party 021Trigger’s cake..not perfect but I did make it myself.  It was a devils food cake and cream cheese icing.  The bottom part was FOUR layers and the top was THREE layers…It was a lot of cake to make.  Trigger's Birthday Party 024Trigger's Birthday Party 029Zizzy fed Campbell some cake…guess how much he loves her???Trigger's Birthday Party 039And Poppy was watching.Trigger's Birthday Party 041The men boys once again found a way to entertain themselves.Trigger's Birthday Party 045Trigger got lots of awesome presents!Trigger's Birthday Party 056

The party was great…it was easy…PERFECT for us!  And the GREAT thing is that Trigger had an awesome time.

No comments: