Saturday, August 20, 2011

One child=productive momma

Matts mom usually comes to get trigger on Friday mornings. They like to spend some time with him and it gives me a little break to get some things done. Well, this past Friday, I realized just how much more productive I am with one child as opposed to two children. It scares me a tad bc I can only imagine how much more my productiveness will decrease when I go from two to THREE. Trigger's room doesn't have toys in it...toys stay in the playroom. But, his room usually stays pretty messy bc trigger likes to change clothes (an average of 3 times a day) and shoes (a million times a day). It drives me INSANE! His drawers are always disorganized....shoes are usually everywhere! So, I cleaned triggers room after he left for Grammys! I even sent a picture to matt bc I had gotten so much done...oh and I also finally went thru his drawers and "retired" a ton of clothes and pjs that were too small!
Here is his clean room and clean closet. Please excuse that there isnt anything hung on the wall. I never got around to it and I am Soooo glad bc now he will be moving to a new room after the addition is done and this will be the nursery! So, the walls will still be perfect since it was just painted.






Wow. Maybe I need to send one child off more often...or maybe both. Imagine what I could get done with no children for the day! Ha. I would probably sleep if that were the case!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: