Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Trigger’s sweet tooth

Trigger LOVES, LOVES anything sweet.  We used to be very, very strict about what he ate but I have slacked a little bit…guess that is what a second child will do to you.  Now, don’t get me wrong…he still doesn’t get juice except at mdo or special occasions.  We do use ICEE’s for our mdo napping incentive because naps are so important in our house.  This particular day I told him that if he took a really long nap, I would get him some ice cream.  I needed to go to tech farm to get some milk anyway so it was going to be easy for me to reward him.  He did take a good nap so we both got a cup of ice cream.  This was Trigger’s first time to have an ice cream cup by himself…and he was IN MY CAR.  It wasn’t probably the smartest idea but he really did great.  He was so funny…he licked the cup clean and I mean he literally licked it CLEAN!  I was on the road watching all of this out of my mirror and I just had to stop and take a few pictures because he looked so cute!

Trigger's ice cream 001Trigger's ice cream 004Trigger's ice cream 006Trigger's ice cream 009

I know those pictures don’t mean much to most people but to me, those pictures of my little boy scraping his cup, trying to get every last drop…its PRICELESS!

No comments: