Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sunday Mornings

Usually Sunday mornings are hectic around here….I really have never understood this.  How is it different from any other day that we have to get up, get ready, and be somewhere?  My only guess is that I don’t prepare ahead of time…like I tend to forget on a Saturday night that I need to lay out clothes and make sure they are ironed and I forget that I have to pack diaper bags/backpacks and get lunch together for Campbell if we happen to go out to eat after church.  PLUS, I almost NEVER think about what I’m going to where and am left with the “I have absolutely NOTHING to where in my closet” frustration.  Well, maybe I do have a clue why Sundays are different…and it seems to all boil down to be my fault.  Oops.  Since I am realizing this, maybe I should hop up and get everything ready?!?!  Hmmm…maybe in a minute!

Anyway, I always see people taking pictures of their families in their Sunday clothes.  WE NEVER HAVE time to do this.  I would love to take pictures every Sunday but I’m pretty sure the three other people in my house have other ideas!  :(  This particular Sunday we took a few pictures when we got home from church…here are the best of the best. 

In church clothes- april 10, 2011 029In church clothes- april 10, 2011 031He would be one of the three that is NOT happy about the picture taking time!In church clothes- april 10, 2011 033In church clothes- april 10, 2011 034This picture is ABSOLUTELY perfect in my mind.  It so shows their personality.  Trigger is the all smiles charmer (unless he’s around just me..at that time, the smile seems to fade and the tears and screaming seem to jump into overdrive).  Campbell is the serious little man.  He is hard to get to smile.In church clothes- april 10, 2011 044 copyIn church clothes- april 10, 2011 048My three boys!In church clothes- april 10, 2011 071I added this picture because this is usually what we get out of them…AND, looking from this angle, trigger and campbell look a lot alike!In church clothes- april 10, 2011 078In church clothes- april 10, 2011 083In church clothes- april 10, 2011 090Sneezing.  This is weird because I don’t think I ever captured a sneeze of Triggers but I have caught lots of Campbell’s sneezes.In church clothes- april 10, 2011 099

Now, I should probably stop there and go get things ready for church tomorrow!  We will be ON TIME!!!!

No comments: