Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Campbell Playing

I love these pictures…I don’t know why…they aren’t that special but they just show a few things that I love about Campbell right now (or then…a couple of months ago).

I love his little smirk.  You can’t get many smiles out of our serious boy.  He will even try to keep  himself from smiling sometimes which is really funny!Sadie' 496I love how he gets up on his tiptoes to try to reach a toy!Sadie' 508AND MY FAVORITE…are these CHUNKY, CHUNKY, SQUEEZABLE ROLLS on his legs…oh my goodness, how I LOVE THESE!!!!Sadie' 529Even though it’s totally redneck, I love his little rattail…he doesn’t have that little tail anymore…he’s had a haircut since then because the tail was starting to curl and he had hair over his ears which drives me insane!  oh, and btw, his hair is greasy here because we had just gotten back from sadie’s party and I had lathered them up in sunscreen!Sadie' 535LOOK…I got a smile!!!Sadie' 562And I love how he snuggles!!!!Sadie' 590

No comments: