Monday, May 30, 2011

LOVE THESE PICTURES

As everyone knows, I LOVE taking pictures of our children.  A few weeks before Easter I decided to try on this white smocked outfit on Campbell to see if it fit him.  It was Trigger’s outfit that he wore to baby dedication and I really wanted Campbell to wear it for Easter Sunday.  It fit PERFECTLY!  I just think it’s the sweetest outfit.  I just had to take some pictures of him.  In case you are wondering, we have awesome natural light in our bathroom in the afternoon which is why I take a lot of pictures in there.  Not the best backdrop but I always love how the pictures turn out.

Campbell in White easter outfit 013Holding his egg like a football!  HAHA!Campbell in White easter outfit 017Campbell was trying to put his egg on top of his head like I did.  Campbell in White easter outfit 057Campbell in White easter outfit 061Campbell in White easter outfit 072Campbell in White easter outfit 085 copyCampbell in White easter outfit 088Campbell in White easter outfit 089 copyCampbell in White easter outfit 090 copyCampbell in White easter outfit 091 copyCampbell in White easter outfit 092 copyCampbell in White easter outfit 093Campbell in White easter outfit 095 copyCampbell in White easter outfit 099Campbell in White easter outfit 107 copyCampbell in White easter outfit 109Campbell in White easter outfit 111 copyCampbell in White easter outfit 113 copyCampbell in White easter outfit 115 copyCampbell in White easter outfit 123

I will most definitely get one of these in a big canvas for my room…I’ve just got to decide which one!

No comments: