Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A little bit of nothing- March

March and April are crazy months in our household because Matt worked  a million hours so we take care of necessities and try to get family time in as much as possible when he’s home.  Matt has always amazed me with his ability to work so many hours and still find time for us!  I could NOT do it!!!!!!!  Anyway, we spent a lot of days just hanging out, doing nothing, and taking pictures…here are a few that I loved.  Campbell still loves his fingers.Campbell- March 1 002This was either on a Saturday or a  Sunday…Matt was working from home.  I needed him to hold Campbell for a minute so I snapped a picture because I thought it was funny that Matt just kept on working.  Campbell- March 1 029Campbell- March 1 036Campbell- March 1 062Love this one with his little clapping/praying hands in the shadow.Campbell- March 1 089Campbell waving.Campbell- March 1 092Campbell- March 1 105And Campbell got tired of me taking his picture so he just laid down on top of me to rest! ;)Campbell- March 1 111Campbell- March 1 116Campbell- March 1 138This is when (8-9 months) he really started pretend playing…he would stir the pot, talk on the phone, push a car back and forth, etc.Campbell- March 1 152

Trigger's ice cream 027Trigger's ice cream 039Trigger is sooo easily amused…  Trigger's ice cream 053Trigger's ice cream 074Trigger's ice cream 078 copyLove this sweet little innocent look.Trigger's ice cream 080

No comments: