Monday, May 30, 2011

Dying Easter Eggs

Several days before Easter we decided to dye Easter eggs.  I learned my lesson last year after I let Trigger dye eggs the day before Easter Sunday and he had green hands on Sunday morning.  Trigger had so much fun this year.  I tried to explain it all to him but of course at his age, he is done with a dozen eggs in about 3 minutes!Dyeing Easter Eggs 020Dyeing Easter Eggs 023Dyeing Easter Eggs 034Me and my sweet boy!Dyeing Easter Eggs 048Dyeing Easter Eggs 049See his hands…THAT is why we did it a little earlier this year!Dyeing Easter Eggs 054After Trigger got finished, I let Campbell have a turn.  Dyeing Easter Eggs 064He really didn’t want to give up his egg…he had a death grip on it!Dyeing Easter Eggs 067Dyeing Easter Eggs 068Dyeing Easter Eggs 071Then, he decided to taste it after it had been in the vinegar color dye.  YUCK!!!Dyeing Easter Eggs 080Dyeing Easter Eggs 092Dyeing Easter Eggs 096And, apparently he didn’t learn after the first taste…look at that face!Dyeing Easter Eggs 102Dirty hands!Dyeing Easter Eggs 112

I love making memories like these with my boys!

No comments: