Saturday, May 28, 2011

Beautiful Sky

One afternoon (after being at Zizzy’s), I noticed that the sky was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!  So, when we got home, I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures of the boys!campbell and trigger 348Someone did NOT want to cooperate…hmmm…campbell and trigger 374Then, SOMEONE decided that throwing grass at his momma was FUN!campbell and trigger 379campbell and trigger 383campbell and trigger 394campbell and trigger 398Daddy came home and Campbell made a beeline to him.  He sure gets excited to see his daddy!!!campbell and trigger 403Oh my goodness…I took these pictures on April 1st and Campbell has changed sooo much since then.campbell and trigger 417campbell and trigger 413campbell and trigger 424campbell and trigger 430 copy

I don’t know if I am getting old or what  but I seem to notice God’s creation more and more every day.  I mean, how could someone NOT believe that God created the world when they see that sky in the pictures above or see the beautiful green trees.  It’s truly amazing to me!!!

No comments: