Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sadie’s Birthday

My cousin has a little girl, Sadie, that turned two a couple of months ago.  She had a small family party at forsythe park.  I haven’t been there since high school.  Trigger LOVED it.  The playground isn’t elaborate but it is great for exploration because it’s not just one structure…it has several different structures, bridges, etc.  After they played, we ate pizza.  Then, we went to orange leaf (which is like our twisted cow but a little more fancy decorated).  We had a great time.  However, it was quite chaotic because I had both boys by myself because Matt was working.  Thank goodness that my parents were there to grab a hand every now and then!

Zizzy took Campbell over to meet Abby (sadie’s new little sister) Thompson.  Meme is holding Abby.

Sadie' 315Sadie' 319Sadie' 337Abby HoodSadie' 340Faith (facing the other way), Meme holding Abby, Papaw, and DaddySadie' 344Sadie' 351Zizzy and CampbellSadie' 358Sadie' 363Special Occasion= juice…and he DOWNS it! ;)Sadie' 364Poppy and CampbellSadie' 370The cousins: Sydney, Sadie, Trigger, Campbell, Abby, and AbbySadie' 410I wanted a picture of Trigger and Sydney together…it took both Liz and Karen to get them to stand together…AND a little bribing with pizza and ice cream!Sadie' 427Aren’t they cute together!  Trigger’s hugs are pretty much tackles!  Oh and I would like to add that you will probably see this orange polo a lot.  He wanted to wear it…I let him even though it really didn’t match.  I was SO glad that he was wearing that bright orange polo because I could find  him so easily when they were playing on the playground with a lot of the other children.Sadie' 429Sadie' 431Sadie' 436Okay so my camera messed up and the colors/brightness is ALL messed up but I love this picture of the boys with Zizzy and Poppy.Sadie' 451 copy

And here is one from Orange leaf

orange leaf

No comments: