Saturday, May 7, 2011

Guess what I’m doing

I am KNEE deep into party mode around here.  I have had our theme picked out since Campbell was born and just knew it would be perfect.  I’m currently working on invitations…I’m doing them because, like Matt likes to say and I have to agree, I HAVE LOST MY MIND.  BUT, I’m one of these people that has a really hard time telling people what I want…and in my head I know EXACTLY what I want and when it’s not just like the picture in my head, it is really a problem for me!  Soooo…I’m making the invitations.  PLUS, these aren’t the average kind of invitations…they will be hand delivered.  We have just decided to keep it low key and just invite family.  We have such a huge family…like it will be 35 (MAYBE up to 44) people with JUST our families…yes, we have a large, but oh so awesome, family!!!!  So, Matt and I have discussed and for the first few years of birthdays while our children don’t really have classmates…until they start CC…we will probably just do family birthdays.  Then, we will switch over and do just the friend thing.  Anyway, I’m having so much fun planning.  The problem is that I have ALL these ideas and options that I want to do but I can’t settle on one way…I’m just gonna have to make a decision and stick with it AND START MAKING and PREPARING!  I’ve been in a little denial because I don’t want my baby to be one…yikes!  But, the time has come…and so I will get busy so I’m not working until 2-3 AM like I did with T’s first birthday!  BTW, why couldn’t I just use the same theme as I had with Trigger and use all the same stuff?  hmmmm….BECAUSE I HAVE LOST MY MIND!

Here is a hint for the theme!

Campbell- cookie pictures 241

YEP…it’s going to be a MILK AND COOKIES theme!!!!!!  I can’t wait!

No comments: