Thursday, March 14, 2013

Random IPHONE- last one..

I’m going to pretend like I have all my ducks in a row and that these are the last iphone pictures that I need to document…we ALL know that ‘s not true but I really don’t want to start digging and weeding through 2012.  Maybe I will do it at some point…no now though. 

We love to go to the Journey Place at church.  The kids LOVE it…I love it because they are contained but getting out lots of energy…it’s a win-win situation!  The last couple of times that we have been, Larkin has discovered that she can walk around to the slide, climb up and slide down on her tummy- feet first….and she LOVES it!!!!IMG_9255IMG_9263playing outside on the boys tracter…we must get her some girl outside toys!IMG_9264The boys made the cutest valentines paintings with toilet paper rolls.  I loved how they turned out!IMG_9270Love our vday shirt!IMG_9310I thought this was hilarious!!!!  and sooo true at my house!IMG_9338The boys sacked out in the car.IMG_9347Trigger…asleep on me…not sure if that has every happened..ha! He looks like a grown man.IMG_9359IMG_9360my boys headed to church…first time for c to wear khaki pants to churchIMG_9352kool kids sale…took forever to tag all of that but I made LOTS of money! and only brought home about 8 articles of clothing and that was IT!IMG_9378Trigger working on his valentines.  He wrote every single name by himself!IMG_9380IMG_9424IMG_9386Sweet cousin Jake and LarkinIMG_9415IMG_9473Me and my big boy being sillyIMG_9477IMG_9478Larkin reading her valentines card from her daddy.  IMG_9480IMG_9491Happy Valentines!IMG_9503Matt and I ate with Larkin at chilis for lunch on Valentines day.IMG_9516IMG_9519Larkin got a rose from her daddy for vdayIMG_9522Trigger drew this heart and I was really impressed!IMG_9523Our flowers from our two of our favorite men: Daddy-Matt/Poppy-DaddyIMG_9526More fun at the Journey PlaceIMG_9529My little C and I went to check the mail one afternoon…IMG_9538and he played with my hair the whole time.  LOVE HIM…ignore the fact that my hair looks different colors…I don’t even color my hair…maybe that’s just the dark roots..my hair gets darker after each child.  HORMONES!IMG_9539Trigger sleepingIMG_9544My saints boys watching tv when they were both sick a few weeks ago. IMG_9726

And, you are done…congrats…you survived.  go eat a cookie and drink a coke!  Yay! :)

No comments: