Thursday, March 14, 2013

IPHONE…and I am really sorry about this!

So I bet you couldve guessed that I am about to dump a million pictures on you….I have a constant battle with my iphone.  I don’t know much about space on phones/computers but I need more…lots more space for the amount of pictures that I take especially since I am a hoarder of all pictures and really don’t like to delete…even if they are backed up onto my computer…and onto my external harddrive that is stored in our fireproof safe…yes, I know I have issues but pictures are everything to me.  okay…im going to do my best to recall everything.  These are really from about January 23rd-ish to middle of february….maybe…im not 100% though. 

Okay…so around January 23rd, BECAUSE apparently we can’t make it out of january unless we have met our HIGH deductible for the year, we made a trip to the ER with Mr. Campbell…not his first time in the ER…not even his second.  I think it is his third but don’t quote me on that.  I know he had to go at 5.5 weeks for unexplained fever and then he went at 8 months for croup…and that’s what we were back in the ER for again.  We put him to bed…he was fine…no runny nose, no cough…nothing.  We woke to this horrible sound.  At first, in my very foggy state at around midnight, I couldn’t tell if someone was heaving from throwing up or not..and I wasn’t even sure which child it was…once I sat up, we realized it was Campbell.  Matt headed it back there and before I even got back there, I had him diagnosed…CROUP.  I had heard that noise more than once.  However, this time was a tad different.  He didn’t have any other symptoms.  AND, when I got back to his room a few seconds after matt, he fell into my arms and said, in between barks, “I…Cant…BREATHE”,  He had that panicked, wild look about him that told me that he seriously wasn’t doing great.  Later, we found out that he was experiencing stridor.  I gave him two back to back breathing treatments…later, at the ER, I found out that those don’t really help with croup.  Lovely.  anyway, I quickly knew that he wasn’t staying in my household for me to be in charge of that stridor…no thank you…we needed a medical professional.  I called Liz…poor liz and she headed over.  I loaded Campbell up and took him on to the er.  Matt met me after liz got there.  I wouldn’t have woken liz or made matt come but I honestly thought we might be admitted…and I have dealt with some breathing issues but this was pitiful.  They quickly did a chest xray and gave him some of the appropriate breathing treatments.  After that, he ate a popsicle.  :)  He really needed a steroid shot but wouldn’t you know that there was a shortage of those so they had to give us some orally and send us home with a prescription.  Thankfully, we did not have to stay the night.  We went for a check with dr. slusher the next day and she thought it was the strangest thing that he didn’t have any other symptoms…we get home, I kid you NOT, and the child’s nose started running.  ANyway, this illnesses lasted a couple of weeks…his sicknesses usually hang on for awhile.  IMG_8927IMG_8931He got watch a lot of tv while he was sick!IMG_8937This picture below…Trigger (and campbell) are obsessed with this flag that is in matt’s office.  It’s the first thing they rush to when they get there.  Trigger went to work with Matt the day that we came home from the ER so that he could take him to school later…I think that’s right…doesn’t really matter, does it?!?  Ha.  anyway, I got this picture from matt saying that Trigger drew the american flag.  IMG_8938After lots of pain from a horrible, very old mattress, we bought a new one.  This is like the tempurpedic but quite a bit cheaper…it’s called A bed in a box.  It is really neat…This is the mattress in the shrink wrap.IMG_8940IMG_8966I mean…could you not love the attire on these boys more?  They have got to be the most fashionable children ever.  They both came walking through the den and told me sit down…that “we need to have a little talk with you momma”.  I can’t even remember what it was about but they just looked so cute sitting there in front of me, I had to take their picture.IMG_8969Our woody knights!IMG_8996Baby girl and her doll.IMG_8999LOVE THIS…Matt reading the bible to the boys at night.IMG_9001The table had to be moved…for obvious reasons.IMG_9008During one of their illnesses, I did a lot of this…holding my babies while they suck their thumb/fingersIMG_9026IMG_9043IMG_9049This picture cracks me up…my children LOVE to ride in a laundry basket.  It’s like their most favorite thing.  I love the look on the boys faces..they looked scared to death..and larkins like “what…are we moving yet?”IMG_9074Matt….this is every night…”Matt, wake up…don’t you need to ____”…well this is out of tax season behavior. I can guarantee that he is awake right now.  IMG_9076Trigger likes to help fold clothes.  I try to not let my ocd-ness come out!IMG_9081Zizzy bought the boys scooby pjs.  we don’t even watch it..they aren’t allowed…but these are their favorite pjs.  IMG_9116Okay…so our lights went out one night…it was storming pretty bad.  We have an automatic generator but it didn’t kick on when the electricity went out.  I was putting Larkin down so I got her in bed and went through the house to find matt and the boys…the boys were petrified.  seriously, they were so scared.  In fact, Campbell sat in my lap and kept saying “im so scared” over and over again…Trigger kept letting a little nervous giggle/squeal like sound come out.  After Matt got it working, we went to the back and trigger said “I think I am going to frow (throw) up”.  I knew it was just nerves so I said…okay…go throw up”  He went into my bathroom and I kept asking him if he was okay…he was moaning and groaning and then he started “ooooo….(moan)….I think I have the frow ups….(moan)…momma….ooooo…I touched the buggy at walmart with zizzy….(moan)…I think I got the stomach bug….oooo (moan)…I need my stool (because we have used the stool before to sit on when he has had the stomach bug)….oooooo….”  The next thing I know, he is dragging a small suit case (that needed to be put in the attic) over to the toilet. 

I called Liz.  we were rolling laughing.  SHe said he touched the buggy when they had gone to walmart that day and almost flipped out because he was going to get the “flu”.  She wiped the entire buggy down before he would get near it again.  WHAT. HAVE. I. DONE. TO. MY. CHILDREN!

Oh and he never threw up…IMG_9118IMG_9123IMG_9134woohoo…check out my little woody.  IMG_9140IMG_9175Playing at zizzy’sIMG_9183IMG_9184Painting in our closet.IMG_9185Major bedheadIMG_9195IMG_9225And…they really do LOVE a bubble bath…I don’t know why they are looking at me like they hate me…IMG_9244IMG_9245

The END.  Sorry to make you suffer through these…their might be several more…just a little warning. 

No comments: