Monday, March 25, 2013

Papaws birthday

We had Matt’s family come over to our house a couple of saturdays ago to celebrate Matt’s dad’s birthday.  His birthday was February 28th but the party got postponed because of sickness in our family…shocking, I know!  I spent most of Saturday cleaning and trying to wrangle my children…I do believe that the cleaning was a little easier than the wrangling.  I was glad that everyone could come over here because we never get to do that…we usually go to the Woodards for all of our get togethers.

These first few pictures are of me trying to clean…the kids were, well, the way they always are! ;)

IMG_2637IMG_2639IMG_2642Matt’s dad blowing out candles.  And, sadly, these are the only pictures that I got.  :(IMG_2644IMG_2646IMG_2647

Happy Birthday to Mr. Jerry/Papaw.  We sure love him.  He is one of the kindest men that I know!

No comments: