Monday, January 10, 2011

My Iphone Pictures

I have been busy trying to get my iphone synced and updated when I realized that I have almost 1, 500 pictures/videos on it.  I have posted very few of these pictures sooo I thought I would take this post (the first post of 2011) to post some iphone pictures.  These will be random photos of course because I take pictures all the time.  Also, these pictures go as far back as September 2009 so I will probably start there and work my way to the present…this might take several posts! :)

Let’s get started!

First picture that I took with my Iphone was a picture of Trigger’s Cedar Creek tile that is in the Early Learning Center.

IMG_0001I take lots of pictures of my babies sleeping in the car!  There is absolutely NOTHING sweeter than a sleeping baby!IMG_0005Trigger reading books in his crib.IMG_0009Little monkey climbed up onto a kitchen drawer and then threw a fit because he was stuck and couldn’t get down.IMG_0012Oh and I take a lot of pictures of Trigger crying! mainly because he cries a lot!IMG_0003IMG_0014My new haircut (first time for it to be short since college) in fall of 09.IMG_0026IMG_0031Daddy and Trigger on the “tractor”.IMG_0045IMG_0062Trouble…coming home from being boarded.IMG_0063IMG_0065I’m sorry…I couldn’t resist!  He will kill me for this later but isn’t that bottom and those dimples soooo cute!IMG_0068Trigger at McCallisters.IMG_0071IMG_0072IMG_0075Trying to cook supper and this is what I saw every evening…sad part is that this hasn’t changed much EXCEPT that now I have a baby on my hip and Trigger pulling on me and crying!IMG_0082Oh my word..that picture below looks sooooo much like matt!  He had a black eye because he had falled into the fireplace.  VERY sad!IMG_0084Our positive pregnancy test when we were pregnant with CAMPBELL!  YAY!!!!IMG_0096Trigger playing with Daddy’s headphones.  Matt wore those at night so he could study…now he wears them so he can work!IMG_0117Trigger and Daddy reading books.IMG_0119Trigger putting on Daddy’s cleats.IMG_0123I love this outfit!!!IMG_0156Also could not resist!  Sorry!!!IMG_0162IMG_0179Trigger “reading” his Bible.IMG_0185Trigger at the doctor’s office.  LOVE this outfit too!!!IMG_0189Trying on Daddy’s shoes!IMG_0196Trigger riding in the mule with Papaw to check on the chickens.IMG_0197This was taken on Thanksgiving morning.  I took Trigger with me to get a paper to look at the black friday sales.  This is also when I was getting on to him for taking his socks off.  I had already put them back on twice during our quick trip to get the paper at the gas station.  I told him if he took them off again he was getting a spanking.  He went towards his sock and I told him, “do not touch your socks”.  He looked me dead in the eye and held his foot in the air, took his pointer finger, and touched the tip of his toe (sock)…WOW…his behavior started early…this was at 15 months.IMG_0212IMG_0234IMG_0236Matt’s dad sent this picture of Trigger to me…hmmm…IMG_0244I made the outfit below…Trigger looked soooo cute in it!IMG_0245IMG_0253

I found Trigger in our pantry..he had gotten into Matt’s Fruit Loops!IMG_0260IMG_0265This was after Trigger had gotten his first haircut!IMG_0268IMG_0272This was the dresser that I found for 30 dollars…I have painted it red and glazed it…it’s now Trigger’s dresser!IMG_0280Pitiful!!!IMG_0302Matt will kill me for this one…he put this blanket around his head being funny and it must’ve been cozy because he fell asleep that way!IMG_0304First Saints jerseyIMG_0323Check out his room…he was in a phase of taking everything out of his drawers.  This is still his room but it looks NOTHING like this now.  Painted, crib/dresser/chair/toys taken out, got a new dresser and a new chair/ottoman.  I am going to have to get some pictures posted of his room.IMG_0331Trigger had to come to school for a little while one morning.  He had fun coloring and playing with the other children.  However, he did have to go to the corner for hammering a little girls head!IMG_0332IMG_0333IMG_0340IMG_0344He got a cougar paw stamp for being sweet (that was before he hammered the little girl)!IMG_0345IMG_0351IMG_0354IMG_0358Isn’t this great…he’s on a four wheeler and carrying my purse!IMG_0363Trigger had his picture taken at Barnes to have put up in the Children’s shoppe.IMG_0370Redneck…IMG_0373My little easter bunny!IMG_0395Trigger wearing Anna Grace’s dress-up shoes!IMG_0397These are the names that my students came up with for me to name our baby…They had some good ones picked out…but I’m glad we chose Campbell.IMG_0399

I’m going to stop there…headed to pump and go to bed! I’m tired…Trigger took about a 20 minute nap this afternoon and Campbell is getting more and more clingy soooo I’m exhausted!

No comments: