Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a little catch up…

I’m going to post a bunch of pictures and explain them…this is just what the title says…a little catch up!!!

first….let’s start with the boys in matching outfits.  hilarious trying to get these two boys to look AND smile at the camera.

Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 014Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 046Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 051

Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 055

Trigger loves his tractor still…he hasn’t had much a chance to ride it lately though because it’s either been too cold OR he’s been sick.Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 086Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 088Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 094I’ve been playing with my camera and trying to use more natural lighting…of course I love using Campbell because he is a little more still than Trigger is…OR at least he was when I took these!  NOW, he’s not so much.Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 137Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 158Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 174Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 176Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 183Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 185Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 193Trigger and Campbell in plaid matching 196

I kindof think blogger has distorted the up and down images of campbell…they just look weird to me…anyway, you get the idea!  Well, I feel like Campbell in that last picture so I’m off to bed!

No comments: