Wednesday, January 12, 2011

iphone pics again

I mean…I’m running out of different ways to title these posts!  sorry…I know I am COMPLETELY boring everyone but I really want these pictures in our blog books!  Which by the way, I went to order 2010 book and after waiting for a few minutes, it told me that I was way over on the picture limit…shocking, huh?  So, I tried to split the year: before campbell and after campbell.  STILL TOO MANY PICTURES.  SO, I had to do THREE different books which was extremely expensive so I just bought the first one and will wait a few weeks and order another and then order the last one later.  I have already received the first volume…let me say that these book are PRICELESS…they have my pictures and my thoughts and feelings in each and every post.  I am SURE that my boys will never, ever look at them…unless they are ripping them to shreds…speaking of, I should probably move them to a higher shelf!  Anyway, they probably will not care about them but I most certainly do.

This picture was taken right before Christmas.  We had relocated to Liz’s for the afternoon so that Mrs. Arva could come and clean our house.  Trigger chose to sleep in Liz’s crib so Campbell slept on the ground in the den…this was the one and ONLY time that he has slept with a blanket/B.

IMG_3752Campbell On the way home from church.  He holds on to his carseat all the time…hmmm…maybe he’s a little scared of my driving!IMG_3769Trigger’s first real belt…it’s kindof redneck! ;)IMG_3759Precious!!!!IMG_3762IMG_3792Look at those feet together!IMG_3813IMG_3817IMG_3818IMG_3832IMG_3835IMG_3845And do you notice how BOTH have their fingers in their mouth?!?!IMG_3848IMG_3933IMG_3952Trigger’s reindeer painting…I think…I hope I posted about this in a previous post.  IMG_3964I needed to get a few things done around the house so I turned on Praise Baby…this was the first time that I have set Campbell in front of the TV…I’m an AWFUL mom for putting my 6 month old in front of the tv.IMG_3980I had been feeding Campbell one day and when I got up, I found this….IMG_4003And this…TWO EMPTY BOTTLES OF DETERGENT!IMG_4004AND THIS….A drawer full of detergent…and lots of cleaning materials just sitting in a pool of detergent..GREAT!!!!!  Do I even need to tell you who made this mess??!?!IMG_4005IMG_4022

IMG_4023

Trigger’s new bedding…LOVE IT…It’s from Pottery Barn.  I still have a lot left to do in his room…like getting a headboard.IMG_4046Trigger woke up one day from his nap looking like this…IMG_4054IMG_4055Another Johnny’s outing.IMG_4088IMG_4091Campbell’s first time to sit in the front of the buggy.IMG_4101IMG_4104Poppy and Trigger at the camp.  I’ll have to post more pictures later..I just happened to have this one on my phone.IMG_4139IMG_4178Trigger’s first time to fall asleep in the car in a VERY LONG TIME!IMG_4181IMG_4184and that’s the end of the iphone pictures…I have a few more left but they deserve their own post…and I will NOT be doing that tonight because I am TIRED!  My boys have run me crazy today…really it was Trigger…Campbell had a great day!  I am hoping Trigger’s behavior (which let me just say that it wasn’t me because his therapists was here today and she had to put him in time out TWICE) was a roller coaster today…happy, happy one minute and then a little CRYING, SCREAMING, MAD BEAR the next.  Soooo, I am hoping that this isn’t the beginning of an illness. 

Good night all…

No comments: