Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mamaw!

We celebrated my Mamaw’s birthday (my dad’s mom) on January 14th.  This was her first birthday without Papaw so I’m sure that was hard for her!!  My parents bought some chilis takeout and some popeyes for us to eat…I know that’s random but those were the requests!

Here are a few pictures from the night.  In this first one, I’m pretty sure Trigger was getting into trouble but I thought it was a sweet picture of Matt and Trigger!

January 2011 031Mamaw and TriggerJanuary 2011 032Mamaw, Trigger, Abby, and SydneyJanuary 2011 035Mamaw and Reid (Seth and Vanna’s baby)January 2011 042

We (The Hood family) are actually going out to eat with Mamaw tomorrow.  On January 28th (tomorrow), Mamaw and Papaw wouldve celebrated 60 years of marriage!  AMAZING!  I’m praying that Mamaw can have a little joy tomorrow when we go out to eat but I know it’s going to be a hard day for her to celebrate her wedding anniversary without her husband! 

1 comment:

Vanna said...

can you send me that picture for reid and mamaw?

i dont know why i even have a blog anymore...i cant remember to take pictures and i cant find time to update it! i need motivation!!