Sunday, July 18, 2010

While Daddy’s away…

We will PLAY!!!!  Matt had his annual CORPS retreat this weekend.  So I was left with the boys by myself.  My parents came to help with bath times because Campbell usually cries continuously if not held at that time of the day.  That was a huge help to have them!  Saturday morning, I carried Campbell into Trigger’s room and put him in bed with Trigger for a little while.  Trigger was being so sweet that I had to get my camera and snap a few shots!

Cleaning windows and mals party 013 Cleaning windows and mals party 016 Cleaning windows and mals party 020 Cleaning windows and mals party 023 Cleaning windows and mals party 034 Cleaning windows and mals party 039

Then, Trigger tried to pick up Campbell!  YIKES!!!! Cleaning windows and mals party 048 And, he wanted to undress Campbell!

Cleaning windows and mals party 056 It was a tiring weekend without Matt’s help but both boys were very good!

No comments: