Sunday, July 18, 2010

Always into something/Building Playset

Trigger is ALWAYS getting into trouble!!!  Well, this particular day, Trigger got very quiet which ALWAYS spells trouble!  He did appear every now and then to show me a book that he was “reading”.  I was cooking supper so I just ignored the quietness.  When I finally went to check on him, this is what I found.

July 2010 181July 2010 184 While we were inside destroying the house, Matt was outside staking off the area for the NEW playset that we Matt is building for the boys. I decided that Matt needed to take a picture beside the stakes to remember Matt’s hard work.

July 2010 185 July 2010 189 After Matt came in and cleaned up, we spent a little family time in Trigger’s room. Campbell was having a little tummy time and Trigger decided to hug on his little brother.  I thought these were the sweetest pictures!  In the first picture, you can see how jaundice his eyes still are!

July 2010 035

T and C t and c 2 Then, he decided to read Campbell a book.

July 2010 023 And, spend a little time with daddy.

July 2010 027 Oh and since I’m talking about Trigger getting into TROUBLE reminded me of our dog Trouble.  I got her when I was a freshman in high school.  She is a yorkie and just turned 14 in March.  The vet just told me the other day that she is the oldest yorkie that they treat (the next oldest being about 8 years old).  The funny thing about her age is that the vet told us when she was very young that she wouldn’t live past 5 years because she had an enlarged heart.  They also told me that she was OCD.  Seriously?  And told Liz that she needed to see a behavioral therapists…the closest one being in Texas.  WHAT?  We did not take her to a therapist but we did start her on Buspar for her behavior.  She only stayed on it for a little while.  Anyway, she was never house broken because she was so stubborn.  We had to keep her in a box because of her bathroom issue and because she would bite Trigger (couldn’t hurt though because she didn’t have any front teeth).  Anyway, she has just gotten too nasty and too difficult to deal with with a newborn and toddler (esp. Trigger trying to mess with her and throw things in her box).  We have given her over to an adoption agency out of Dubach.  It’s kind of sad but a relief.  The lady already had an older man in mind to give her to….she is the PERFECT lap dog.

No comments: