Monday, May 17, 2010

Now that’s just FUNNY!!!!

Trigger loves underwear!  He doesn’t fully really get the potty training concept.  Trigger is a little like Trouble in that he can squeeze out some tee-tee at any given time…now Trouble has ended up living in a box because of her bladder/behavioral issues.  I’m pretty sure I can’t make Trigger live in a box nor would he stay if I tried…Haha!  I haven’t really tried to potty train him.  As I’ve said before in other posts, he really picks up on things easily and has been making himself tee-tee since he was about 10 months old and tee-teeing on the potty probably since he was 12 months.  But like I said, he tee-tees in his diaper/pullup/underwear 20 minutes later.  No matter what Trigger LOVES to open his underwear drawer and put on a pair…even if he already has clothes on.  It’s quite attractive!

Well, this particular evening, I needed to change his diaper but we only had about 30 minutes until bathtime so I just put a pair of underwear on him.  Well, a few minutes later, he came out of his room like THIS! Oh my word…this picture is funny for SOOOOO many reasons.  Check out the one shoe!  When I left him, he didn’t have any shoes so I guess he decided he needed ONE before he made his appearance with the underwear!

Bathtime, Catalouie, and Bedtime fun 041

Bathtime, Catalouie, and Bedtime fun 046

Bathtime, Catalouie, and Bedtime fun 052

And, he decided he was tired of me taking pictures and tried to put the cap on my lens!

Bathtime, Catalouie, and Bedtime fun 053

So I guess that will be all for now!  Hopefully pretty soon we will have ANOTHER precious little boy to show off pictures of!  I can’t wait to meet our little Campbell!

I’m 35.5 weeks…WOW! Never, ever would’ve dreamed of making it this far! 

1 comment:

Candi Lucille said...

Too bad that shoe isn't red! Remember that movie? The Man With One Red Shoe? He is seriously too cute!