Thursday, April 26, 2012

My FAVORITE!!!

My favorite thing right now is Larkin’s THUMB.  That’s right…she is a thumb sucker.  Last Monday (April 16th), Larkin didn’t even attempt putting her thumb in her mouth..sure she would get her hand near her mouth but really loved her paci.  Well, Tuesday (April 17th), she woke up and decided to be IN LOVE with her thumb.  I mean it was the most bizarre thing…she went from her paci to her thumb in a day.  I was a thumb sucker…I LOVED my thumb.  My parents had to get the nasty tasting stuff that you brushed on the thumb to get me to stop.  I can still remember the drawer that they kept it in. 

Let me tell you…I am most certainly a fan.  She can go ahead and suck her thumb because she is sleeping through the night…and not just through the night but 12 hours.  She has slept 12 hours ever night since she started sucking it.  SO, I will pay for braces later (everyone gets them anyway) because I am becoming more and more sane by the day.  It’s amazing what good sleep will do to your brain!!!  So, PRAISE THE LORD for Larkin’s thumb! IMG_2930IMG_2931IMG_2933

No comments: