Thursday, April 12, 2012

Larkin’s First Easter Dress

Because I wanted to make sure I got some good pictures of Larkin in her easter dress, I took some pictures of her before the actual day.  The crazy thing is that I these the day that we found out that Campbell had the flu.  Liz had come and gotten him and taken him to her house.  I was upset and needed something to do to take my mind off of it so Trigger and I had a little photo session with Miss Larkin.  Trigger is a good helper when he wants to be.  He helped me get everything set up and tried to get Larkin to smile…and then he just got mad because he wanted to take pictures instead of me. 

IMG_2424IMG_2435IMG_2442IMG_2461IMG_2484IMG_2490

I really didn’t get any great pictures….AND, after taking them I realized that you can’t even really see her dress.  It is my favorite.  AND, it was the first dress/article of clothing that I bought after I found out we were having a girl.  I hate that she didn’t get to go to church on her first Easter.  However, she did wear her dress!  And, beware, she will probably wear it again…GASP!  I know that is probably a no-no but I don’t care.  I love the dress and I want her to wear it so she will! ;)

No comments: