Saturday, January 28, 2012

Trigger’s Thanksgiving Program

Trigger is at Trinity Preschool this year.  He LOVES it.  They had a little Thanksgiving program and feast.  This was Trigger’s first time to sing in front of an audience.  I was curious to see how he would do.  I was quite impressed.  He did NOT sing AT ALL!  He just stood there.  But I was just impressed that he didn’t yell and scream OR refuse to get on the risers.  After the program was over, they had a little feast.  They were so cute!  The funny thing is that all of these children really ate their food.  When I taught Pre-K, the children never ate so I was expecting that Trigger wouldn’t eat.  He gobbled up most everything on his plate!

When I looked back at the pictures after the program, I realized that Trigger was the only one without face paint.  I never had a chance to ask his teacher but I’m guessing that he refused (or maybe even threw a fit).  I’m guessing that it’s a texture thing because he does not like things on his face.

IMG_1774I forgot to mention that Trigger did decide that it was a good time to pick his nose RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PROGRAM…I’m such a proud momma! ;)IMG_1777IMG_1782IMG_1783IMG_1790Aunt Vanna and Reid came to watch. IMG_1794IMG_1799IMG_1804Each child made a feather for their class turkey.  Triggers feather is on the far right.  I cut up scraps of fabric and ribbon and yarn and he glued it all down.  I thought it turned out pretty cute!IMG_1806IMG_1808Trigger wouldn’t really cooperate to take a picture with Miss Lisa.IMG_1814

No comments: