Saturday, January 28, 2012

December 23rd

Here we go with the three day Christmas festivities….On December 23rd, we go to Sterlington to celebrate Christmas with my grandparents, Meme and Papaw.  We always bring finger foods and OF COURSE open presents.  I have to be honest…this Christmas was pretty difficult.  I was very pregnant and was pretty uncomfortable…and was suppose to be still getting four hours of rest a day.  That’s a little difficult when presents have to be wrapped, food cooked, toddlers corralled, etc.  And, it seemed that most of our celebrating happened at night when I was at my worst.  Oh well…I made it through it.  I’m just not sure if I will remember much of it!

IMG_2391IMG_2399IMG_2401IMG_2426IMG_2429IMG_2431

The poor boys…this was LATE night number one.  They are very scheduled little people…and they had three long days, late naps, and VERY late bedtimes. 

No comments: