Friday, April 9, 2010

Mischievous Little Monkey!

Trigger is constantly getting into trouble!  He’s so busy and SO mischievous…I’m hoping he is a little charmer in the future like his Uncle Seth and can get himself out of trouble because i think he is gonna NEED it!

Here is just one of his latest. The thing is that there is no way that I can really capture his true personality with the camera…mainly because I am usually needing my hands to rescue him from danger OR putting him in the corner OR swatting him on his behind.  haha!!  So this is just a one thing that I have captured on camera.

The latest is the salt incident.  Trigger crawled on top of the table and poured out ALL of the salt in the shaker.Salt on table and scrapbook cover 002 Salt on table and scrapbook cover 005

Salt on table and scrapbook cover 008

Salt on table and scrapbook cover 012

And do you see the salt around his lips!

Salt on table and scrapbook cover 022

AND, parents, please tell me how children know how to do this…Easter Morning 045 

Easter Morning 046Why am I posting a picture of a banana with a miniscule bite off the end?  BECAUSE this is what my child does when you say, “just take one bite”.  HOW DOES HE KNOW TO TAKE THE SMALLEST POSSIBLE BITE? to get credit for his bite/…this is absurd to me…how do these little monsters precious children come out knowing how to manipulate and push buttons????? Please…if you know, I would love a little insight!

Okay…well I hope you have a good weekend!  I hope I can get some good pictures of Trigger this weekend because the trees are such a YUMMY green color right now…just amazing that God created all of it for us to enjoy.  I get so busy sometimes that I forget to take a minute to take it all in!  WOW, spring is SUCH a beautiful time of the year!

2 comments:

Chasten said...

I think that he was going to practice writing his letters in the salt and then you cleaned it all up! Remember...he is a genious!

Chasten said...

oops! genius!! That I am not!