Saturday, February 11, 2012

Whew…maybe things are looking up!

I thought I should update after my “mayday” post.  Larkin has been on zantac for five days.  We are finally noticing a difference.  She still isn’t just the easiest baby but oh my goodness, things are WAY better.  She is no longer screaming all day!  Instead, she is just fussy after I nurse her….that lasts about 30 minutes.  After she spits up several times, she settles down.  This is a major change!  I am still hoping that Dr. Slusher will try her on prevacid because I think it’s just a stronger medicine and maybe that would eliminate the pain after feedings.  I have also been off of dairy products for five days.  Dr. Slusher said that she thought it was acid reflux (and I do too) but that we needed to make sure it was a dairy thing.  She said that if it was acid reflux, we would see a change quickly…if it was dairy, we wouldn’t see a change for 2 weeks.  Well, we have seen a change so I’m guessing acid reflux. 

036041OH MY WORD…check out those dimples…could eat him up!046057I’m not quite sure who larkin looks like.  We all thought Trigger when she was first born and she does still favor Trigger but she is definitely starting to look like her own little person.  Jennifer says that she has Anna Grace’s lips.  I just can’t tell!  I still see Trigger but Larkin definitely has a different nose.  059063071074090

Campbell is now loving Larkin! and he wants to hold her all the time!  YAY…both of the boys have done soooo good with her!  THAT is a huge relief! 

No comments: