Monday, February 27, 2012

First SMILE

Miss Larkin had her first REAL smile on February 18, 2012, for  her daddy.  Matt and I had both gotten a little smirk out of her but this was an obvious smile.  She was 6 weeks old.  IMG_1241

And, guess who else I smiling?  ME…because I just finished washing and folding FIVE loads of laundry.  Larkin had a rough day and I pretty much held her the ENTIRE day so I have been running since Matt got home.  He was only here for a few hours and left to go back to work. SO, after I put Larkin down, I got busy folding clothes.

I can’t say enough about how much I love our laundry room.  Life is just sooo much easier with a real laundry room!  I still need to take pictures of our house and do a post on the addition! Soon….very soon, I will!

laundry

No comments: