Wednesday, February 22, 2012

iPhone catch up

I take so many pictures with my phone...way more than I should. One thing I miss about my iPhone4 is that it took way, way, way better pictures. Like no comparison!!!! I miss the flash so much.
(is there a cuter picture out there...nope. I think this is the cutest!)


Maybe soon I can upgrade! Anyway, back to the post...I wanted to remember a few (actually way more than a few) pictures that I have taken with my phone!
Back when my child was a little more compliant, she would nap in the bathroom while I took a shower!


This is how we watched the super bowl...at our house...just the five of us! We couldn't go to a party bc of Larkin and germs!


We often have to use lizs trick for getting rid of baby gas. She spends quite a bit of time laying across my lap!


Larkin had her first time in the moby wrap. Excuse my appearance with no makeup and hair in the towel. I had just taken a shower!


Campbell has become in love with hats (and boots).


I am in love with pinterest. What a great way to pass the time during the three nighttime feedings. ;) I found this recipe (that I tweaked a little bit) for cake batter puppy chow...oh my word. It's sinfully delicious!!!


I tried on some of campbells spring and summer clothes and came across this bubble. Oh my goodness...why can't he still wear a bubble...he looks so cute in it!!!!


This is how I spend ALOT of my time lately...holding my two babies! Campbell has been super clingy lately. I'm thinking he's teething!!!!


I got a nap nanny...and it was suppose to "work wonders". Those wonders haven't worked yet. However, I could be that she gets herself all contorted while throwing her massive fits!


It was warm and beautiful today so I told the boys I would take them outside to ride their truck. They gladly posed for a pic for me since I was being mother of the year! It was my first time to take all three out! Interesting!!!!!!


Of course c threw a fit bc he wanted to drive...which is humorous bc he can reach the pedals!
Larkin and I got hot and made the boys go in...should I even be saying "we got hot" in February. Crazy!


Okay...I think that about catches me up on my iPhone pics. I have about 8 posts that I'm working on on my computer...just not as easy to blog now! ;)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: