Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Boys

My two boys are so very precious to me…In an attempt to get some of my favorite pictures from the last couple of weeks so I can move on to posting about HALLOWEEN, I’m going to skip the chit-chat and upload a bunch of precious pictures of two adorable boys!  :)

Below: Trigger BEFORE he got his haircut…it had gotten VERY long.

Saturday outside with boys 051 Saturday outside with boys 056 Lately, if you can’t find Trigger, he’s usually under our bed on Matt’s side.  And usually, if he is found there, he has something he’s not suppose to have (paci, control, phone, etc.)!  He’s soooo sneaky!

Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 162Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 163 Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 164 Campbell was wearing the MOST adorable Astros pjs (that were Trigger’s) and so I decided to take a few (probably 150) pictures!

Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 047 Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 051 Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 057 Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 054 Then, You-Know-Who decided that he wanted in the action and told me “Campbell…sit here” so that he could read to him.

Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 086

Watch their heads on these next two pictures… Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 088 Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 089 Then, Campbell started grabbing his shirt and the book so Trigger decided he’d had ENOUGH!

Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 097 That’s okay because Campbell had had enough too…and was a little sleepy!  Forgive me for posting so many pictures of the same thing…I just can’t choose one of Campbell sucking on his fingers…it’s absolutely ADORABLE!

Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 100 Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 103 Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 106 Trigger decided that he’d be a good big brother again and love on Campbell.

Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 114 Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 118 Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 123 Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 128 Trigger and Campbell- Saturday fun 158 And as you can see above, Campbell got tired of Trigger again.  HAHA!!  It’s a vicious cycle…Campbell really doesn’t like when Trigger tries to yank his fingers out of his mouth (see above).

Aren’t they cute?  I think so but they are my babies…so I’m just a little biased!!!

No comments: