Thursday, October 7, 2010

Are we better?

I think SOOOO…or at least we are heading that way.  Campbell is good; Trigger is slowly getting better BUT he’s actually playing some so that’s a good sign!  Sometime at the beginning of this illness, I made both boys sit and took some pictures of them.  These were the best ones…it’s really hard to get two boys to pay attention and look at me AT THE SAME TIME!

Sick Boys 047 Sick Boys 051 Sick Boys 053 Sick Boys 067 Sick Boys 068 Sick Boys 060 Sick Boys 082 Sick Boys 095 Of course, like any good photographer, I gave my subject (Trigger) a special treat after he smiled for me! :)

Sick Boys 097 Sick Boys 100 And, I was playing with the flash…

Sick Boys 106

It has been a rough 6 days around here BUT I am sooo thankful that I am able to stay at home with my boys and not have to worry at all about getting someone to watch them (and feel guilty) while I go to work.  That was always so hard last year!  SOOOOOo thankful!!!  They have been long days but days that are filled with lots hugs and lots of cuddling!  AND, I LOVE any chance I can get to cuddle with these two precious boys!!!!

No comments: