Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The playset is COMPLETE!

Matthew is truly amazing.  It all started with me saying that I didn’t like the store bought playsets and that I really wanted one like my parents… and from that point, the project exploded.  It got bigger by the day!  Soooo now we are left with a huge awesome playset that I hope the boys LOVE and get lots of use out of.

I’m going to show a few pictures starting from the beginning.

July 2010 185

July 2010 189

July 2010 192

July 2010 195

Playset Progress- 7-24-10 044

August- Playset, reading, etc 175

Sick Boys 033

Beginning November '10 1151

Beginning November '10 1075

Hood Cousins in Monroe 013

Hood Cousins in Monroe 014

Hood Cousins in Monroe 015

Hood Cousins in Monroe 016

I say it’s complete but the twirl slide that is going off the back still needs to be installed.  That board that is on the right, top platform will have a slide too but it hasn’t been ordered.  AND, off that right side there will be a rock wall with a zipline but I’m not sure that I want that done right now because I’m afraid he would fall out while playing up there!  It is so nice and I actually love being up in the top.  It’s a peaceful little getaway so maybe if Trigger and Campbell don’t like it, I will build some walls and make it a craft house! :)

1 comment:

2kwfoster said...

Great job Matt! That's pretty Cool! Can I come play in it?