Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Looooonnng time....

Obviously I haven't posted in FOREVER! I have thought about posting many times but just didn't have the energy and it takes soooo very long to upload pictures!
Anyway, I'm going to try to catch up on posting pictures.
The first picture I wanted to post is from way back in October. Trigger was a little over 13 months when he sat on the toilet for the first time. Every night we would get him undressed and get ready to put him in the bathtub and he would T.T. all over the floor. I got tired of cleaning it up so I started putting him on the toilet. I knew he could make himself T.T. because he had been teeing on me on purpose and laugh while I would change his diaper. Well, after two nights of just sitting there, he decided to T.T. in the toilet....at 13 MONTHS. During Christmas break, he starting pulling on his diaper when he would need to do #2...not every time but several...so I took him and he did #2 on the toilet...WOW...I was SHOCKED! I haven't had time to really pursue potty training him since I'm at school all day but I'm hoping this will mean that he will catch on quickly when I do have time!

Okay...now on to Christmas. This first set is at Mt. Mariah (Matt's parent's church). Trigger was quite in shock when Santa came to visit...and was NOT so happy when he went down to visit him! :)













Then, a few from December...the Santa outfit Trigger has on...I made the pants and appliqued the shirt. I LOVE IT! I also added a picture of our tree with the presents...I love a tree with presents! and a picture of Trigger working on his spoon skills...not going so well!



Okay...stopping here for tonight because that just took me an hour!!!
Tomorrow night I will try to post some more Christmas and maybe within a few days I can get us caught up!

1 comment:

StephMilton said...

just an FYI...I downloaded a "package" from windows live that has something called windows live writer and you can do pics for you blog MUCH faster and easier. You can do more than 5 at a time and they don't take hours to upload. You can open the folder on your computer and control click as many as you wan to put up and then press upload and they'll all upload at one time. PLUS you can change your fonts (more than just 2 choices).

BTW...the outfit you made trigger is PRECIOUS!!!