Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back, Back, Back it up...

Sorry...i was trying to think of a title and that song came to mind..haha!
Anyway, as I posted on FB, we took over 800 pictures of Christmas festivities (in just three days)! So...I am going to wait on that and today I'm going to back it up to November and post a few pictures. I was sick most of November so it's sad to say but I don't have as many pictures as I usually do.
First let's start with the fact that Trigger gets more and MORE busy every day. I mean I didn't that was possible but every day he stretches the limits! In fact, I think Santa heard about these little offenses and he delivered something in Trigger's stocking to remedy the problem...you will see more on that later!
Let me explain the picture below...i was sitting in Matt's chair in the den. It got kindof quiet and I thought that wasn't a good sign but didn't investigate. Then, I heard some huffing, puffing, and grunting. I turn around and look in the kitchen to see this....


Needless to say, he was proud of his accomplishment of getting in the chair. So much so that he got in and out of the chair about a million times that afternoon.
As most of you know, we LOVE Christmas around here and LOVE to decorate...so we decorate early...like a week or two before Thanksgiving! I know it's crazy but that's just the way we like it. Here is a few pictures of Trigger looking at his tree for the first time.



And, just a day in the life at the Woodard household...actually not even a day...more like in 15 minutes we (or really, TRIGGER AKA THE TORNADO) can destroy a room, break a few ornaments, and then throw a fit because SOMEONE??? messed it up!??!?! Oh my...the life of a toddler.




During the week of Thanksgiving, Trigger had his first speech session. He sat for AN HOUR and stared at Mrs. Kristi. WHAT? I haven't seen the child sit still for more than a minute since he's been born...seriously..not even in the NICU!!! Anyway, before the session, I took a few pictures of Trigger AND a few of his little curls. I love those shoes..aren't they so cute!!




Every boy must have a pair of denim overalls, RIGHT??? and a pair of camo boots? Here are a few of Trigger playing outside in his very boyish clothes.




And, last, we have a few pictures from Thanksgiving at Mamaw and Papaw (Hood)'s house. And, as you can tell in two of the pictures, Trigger is obssessed with hats!



Whew...that took FOREVER...now off to organize the 800+ pictures from Christmas! :)

No comments: