Thursday, February 25, 2010

1, 2, 3...

Trigger loves my camera...and always tries to steal it off the counter or table. I finally broke down and gave him my old camera (35mm) because I will NEVER use it. He loves it.


Apparently, he likes to take pictures of himself...who can blame him...he is used to his momma pointing the camera toward him.
He has gotten to where if I ask him, "Trigger, can mommy take your picture". And he will shake his head and in his oh so sweet voice say, "no, no, no"...PRECIOUS!!!!
P.S. I only ask when I don't really care...the times that matter, I do NOT ask! As my professor in college would always say, "you never ask a child a question unless you are prepared for the answer to be NO! If you don't want them to say NO, don't ask. Instead, tell them "I need you to..." Seriously doubting this advice will help me with my child because he would probably tell me NO anyway...but good advice when teaching!

No comments: