Thursday, February 11, 2010

Christmas Morning

We had a great time celebrating Christmas morning with Trigger. Of course we enjoyed some sausage balls (a Woodard Christmas morning tradition) and looked at Santa toys...and opened presents.
The first picture is of Matt reading "The Night Before Christmas" to Trigger. This copy of the book was mine when I was little...my dad would always read it to us before we went to bed. Of course I took some before and after pictures of Santa's cookies and milk. Trigger actually grabbed a few of the leftover pieces of cookie on Christmas morning.













Okay...so Trigger got a WOODEN SPOON in his stocking. Actually, Matt got one too. Apparently Santa thought that Trigger needed a wooden spoon in more than one location. Trigger is quite familiar with the wooden spoon...Very sad!!!





Im sooo ready to be caught up on blogging Christmas pictures but I can't skip anything...I'm too OCD for that!

No comments: