Sunday, May 17, 2009

Update and the Weekend

Update: this is copied off facebook!
great news!! Melissa is off the vent. She has moved her legs and fingers on command. Just got a text from Carolyn, she said :"MOM!" Keep praying, things are looking up for the Riggle family" What a joy that "MOM" word much have brought to this mom's heart! Like Amy said...Keep Praying!
We have had a VERY busy weekend. Matt and I decided to do a little rearranging yesterday. It was our plan to do some of this before Trigger was born...we actually started rearranging furniture the Sunday before I was put into the hospital. Anyway, we have moved all of my craft/sewing/scrapbook stuff to the office. Matt and I now share the office. And, our guest bedroom is just that...a guest bedroom. AND, eventually...NOT NOW (unless God has other plans)...we will move Trigger to the back room and a brother or sister will occupy Trigger's nursery. NOTHING is organized and everything looks horrible right now but it's going to look much better when I get everything organized.
I'm home today with a sick and VERY fussy baby!!! He was screaming until almost midnight last night. We went to see the dr. this morning. He has an upper respiratory virus. I really thought he had an ear infection but he doesn't. She thinks the screaming is from being so congested/not being able to breathe and teething (his 8th tooth). Soooo...we now have a decongestant that will hopefully work and not make him wired!!! AND...hopefully this is not going to mess up our napping/sleeping through the night routines!!!! :)
I have inclueded some pictures from our little photo session from this weekend while Matthew mowed the grass. For some reason while Trigger was in the grass, he wouldn't put his knees down while crawling. It was hilarious to see him crawling on this toes. He must not like the feel of grass on his knees.






He got a little upset when I would pull the grass out of his mouth...I know...I'm a horrible mom.


AND, we're happy again!

I hope you have a great week!

1 comment:

jessie said...

thanks for the sweet comment! trigger is precious with or without hair! let's face it, olivia will probably lose hers before it's all said and done!