Saturday, May 16, 2009

Please Pray

Please pray for a 6th grader at our school. She (and two other girls) were in a four wheeler wreck last night. What I know is ALL second hand information and may not be completely accurate but I am going to pass on what I have heard...no matter what, I do know this little girl and her family need our prayers. One of the girls (which happens to be one of our teacher's children) was airlifted to LSUS last night and was in critical condition. She has a fractured skull, is unconscious, and is on a vent. They had scheduled a brain scan this morning at 4:30 (apparently there is a spot that they are concerned might be bleeding in her brain). I haven't heard anything from the scan yet. PLEASE PRAY!!! This is a very sweet family and my heart goes out to them!!!!

No comments: