Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Mischievous Boy

Okay...I really couldn't leave the school without posting these pictures...sorry, Matthew!
Trigger is really keeping us on our toes lately. We can't even do the dishes without him getting into trouble. I wouldn't mind that he is into everything EXCEPT that he is like his momma and is a little clutzy! He falls down, runs into things, and hits his head SEVERAL (if not more) times a day. He also bruises easily...also gets that from me. Clutzy and brusing easily are a BAD combination! Anyway, so here is what Trigger was up to yesterday. He was innocently playing with his fridge magnets. I turn around (because I heard something right by my feet) and he was crawling up on top of the dishwasher. Thank goodness I had my camera right there so I could take pictures!





BTW, these dishes were clean...I was unloading the dishwasher!

2 comments:

Emery Wilkerson said...

How cute is that little baseball on his behind! :-) I totally want dibs on buying some of Triggers clothes before you get rid of any of them!! Seriously!

auDi tHis woRld said...

Hilarious, Garson!!