Sunday, April 26, 2009

Our poor child...

Trigger has a long road ahead of him...I think we are going to drive him insane but it's very funny!!!!
The other day I was going through Trigger's closet and remembered that I had brought home this sorting toy from school. It has four shape boxes (circle, rectangle,etc.) and inside it has four soft, bean bags in the same shape. I had it at school to introduce the shapes at the beginning of the year. But, each year it seems as though I never use it because most of my students come to school knowing their shapes. Soooo...I brought it home. I put it away in his closet so that I could clean all the peices when I had time. Well, after cleaning out his closet, I decided to get it down and clean each piece to get school germs off. I just knew Trigger would LOVE this because he loves playing with little boxes. And, he does love it and WE LOVE IT TOO! Matt discovered that the circle box bottom fits perfectly on top of Trigger's head...Looks VERY funny!!!! I must say that if you need some educational baby/toddler toys, you should look at www.lakeshorelearning.com. Us teachers LOVE, LOVE this website/store....it's like heaven when I get to go to the store in Houston!!!! Problem is...I want EVERYTHING! Anyway, they have great stuff that you can use at home too! Take a look when you get a chance!!!
Here are some pictures of Trigger's new hat..Haha!
BTW, the tire he is holding in one of the pictures is one of the bean bags that goes into the circle box.


No comments: