Sunday, April 26, 2009

Busy Little Man

Trigger is such a boy. He is VERY curious and is into everything. He also likes to climb over things like coffee table legs, end table shelves, ect. Of course, like most babies (I think), he LOVES electrical cords/wires. You can tell when he spots one...his eyes light up and he takes off...doing his arm crawl to reach the cords. Trigger is also pulling up on everything he can get a good grip on. He definitely keeps me busy, but I can't wait for summer so that I can spend ALL my time with him instead of just a few hours in the afternoon. Lately, I have been feeling more guilty about not being at home with him. I am attaching some pictures of him crawling over Izzy's coffee table legs for the first time. Pictures just don't do it justice...I wish I had video of him.




No comments: