Monday, March 31, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things...

We started back to school today. Whew...I am tired! It's been a long day. The children were very well behaved, but VERY talkative. They were just excited to see their friends and they HAD to talk! So...now I am laying on the couch searching the internet for nursery decorations. By the way, we ordered our baby furniture (crib, dresser, armoire, chair and ottoman) on Saturday. The big decision now is baby bedding. I think I almost have it figured out!!! My goal is to have the nursery finished by the time I get out of school in case I am put on bed rest.
Trigger received his first gift this weekend. Corbin, our nephew, is very excited about having a boy in the family. He picked out some blue pacifiers for his new cousin. Chelsea and Anna Grace, our neices, picked out a board book. Aren't they sooo sweet!
His second gift came this morning. Chasten (Miss Dance) gave Trigger a toy that can attach to the car seat. Of course the toy is educational since it has different textures for him to feel! Thanks, Chelsea, Corbin, Anna Grace, and Chasten!!
Well. I better go rest up for another day. Spring Break really spoiled me!

No comments: