Monday, May 7, 2012

almost summer

Thank goodness that it is almost summer because I am sick and tired of illnesses…and hopefully with the warm weather and school letting out soon, SURELY, HOPEFULLY all this sickness will leave my house!  A few weeks ago Matt was on his way home from work on a Saturday (before the end of tax season) and he purchased a pool for the boys to play in.  They were beyond excited…I have to say that they probably FROZE their little tails off for the few minutes that they actually stayed in.  It will be perfect when the weather is in the high 90s-100s.  I have some great pictures that I took of the boys when Matt drove up with the pool but they are on my phone so I will have to do a post from there too.  These are the few that I took with my real camera. 

I did have to take a picture of Miss Larkin in her very summery outfit with her big bow.  And, yes, she is napping with her bow…haha!  And, yes, she has a blue paci….Poor Larkin has lots of things that are blue! That’s what happens when you have two older brothers!IMG_2908

IMG_2909IMG_2910IMG_2915My children have gotten way to many icees lately.  I know that is horrible parenting but with the warmer weather and the sickness we have had around here, we NEED a little happy every now and then!IMG_2918IMG_2923Okay…you probably can’t tell it from this picture but it was absolutely hilarious.  Matt was trying to hook up this sprinkle thing….which the boys HATE…and Matt was getting sprayed as he was turning it on…he was squealing and running…okay, he wasn’t really squealing but it was as close as a man gets to squealing!  FUNNY~IMG_2925

In other news, Matt informed me while we were all sick a couple of weeks ago…so like I needed more bad news…that the peach festival shirts this year will be gray. UGH! Seriously? I H-A-T-E gray shirts! All they do is wash me (and other fair people) out! I would much prefer a fun color…I mean could they be any MORE boring. I guess white would have been a little less creative than gray. I know that isn’t dreadful news but I really like new tshirts and this is upsetting to me!

No comments: