Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Halloween :(

Well, Trigger got to attend his Halloween party at school.  However, that is all he got to do because he started running fever the next day.  Both boys got sick (running fever, breathing treatments, running nose, etc.) and we pretty much skipped Halloween.  Poor Campbell still hasn’t put on his costume (which happens to be Triggers old one).  I need to dress them both up and take their picture!

Anyway, Trigger was a Saints football player.  I let him choose and that’s what he wanted.  I don’t know why I let him choose…guess I was feeling weak!

IMG_1625IMG_1629Their pumpkin party at school was so laid back and it was soooo nice!  The kids loved eating all of the special treats!IMG_1630IMG_1631IMG_1633Do you see little brother in the background…he didn’t stay in that stroller long!  He wanted in on the action…especially once he caught a glimpse of those grapes!IMG_1634

Of course, we had to have a treat to share with all of our friends.  I saw this on pinterest and decided to make it…it was so easy!

IMG_1624

If I finally dress them up and take a picture of them together, I’ll be sure to post one! ;)

No comments: