Friday, June 29, 2012

Are yall ready for this…

It’s “random pictures that haven’t made it into a post and I don’t really have a certain subject for them” DAY!  Ha…..

These first two are of Larkin in one of my favorite casual outfits…LOVE the peacock!  ANd it’s reversible and criss-cross back.  I just love it!  The funny thing is that this picture was taken about a month ago and do you see how big the top is…it fits great now!  She is growing FAST!IMG_4052IMG_4061Campbell and Larkin matched one Sunday so I had to take their picture…IMG_4071IMG_4074I really needed to get a few things done in the kitchen so I put Larkin in the high chair for THE FIRST TIME!  She looks so little in it.  I had to use towels on each side of her because I didn’t have the padded insert in there and she kept slipping.  Poor thing was probably a little upset that she didn’t get anything to eat.  I wish I had gotten video of me putting her in there…the boys were leaping around my feet and climbed all over the high chair.  They get so excited when she does something new or uses something new.  IMG_4089IMG_4093Aren’t my boys sweet?!?!IMG_4097IMG_4099

No comments: