Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trying to Catch UP!

So...life has been so crazy since school started. I've had NO time...no wait..that's not really true...i've had NO energy once I get home from school, get supper cooked, trigger bathed and in bed, clean up kitchen, and get Trigger's breakfast and lunch ready for the next day. Matt is just as busy as I am so it's just hectic. I actually didn't write this post to complain or whine. I just wanted to catch everyone up on pictures and what's been going on around the Woodard house!
We'll start with a few shots of a photo shoot from the end of summer. Trigger is wearing one of my favorite outfits.




Trigger has started walking. He took his first step the week before I went back to school. In the last week, Trigger has started walking EVERYWHERE...like all the way from the kitchen to his bedroom.

First, let me say that Trigger LOVES bananas. Well...one Saturday Matt and I were feeding Trigger at lunch time. I had put some bananas on his plate for him to eat. We all know how slippery bananas can be...My smart boy (not sure if this is actually a sign of a high IQ..but we'll go with it!) picked up his plate and started licking off the bananas! Matt and I laughed at him and so he continued!!!! :) Probably will regret those laughs later..haha!




And my patchwork plaid boys (too bad they aren't matching shorts)!

School news: I have an AWESOME class. My children are so sweet! I think its going to be a GREAT year! The flu has already started spreading and I haven't gotten my shot yet. I will get it on Monday at school. I really, really do NOT want the flu...not that anyone does! Let's just hope that the flu stays away from the Early Learning Center!!!!!
That's all for today...I still have our Astros trip pictures to post but I will ANOTHER day! I'm off to take a bath and iron clothes for tomorrow...HATE ironing clothes!!!!

No comments: