Saturday, September 19, 2009

and this is what happens when you don't take your nap!

Like I said in an earlier post, we had church pictorial pictures last Thursday. Wednesday night was the first time I had thought about what we were all going to wear...next go round, I might think about it before the night before. I decided on a black cardigan...thank you, Stephanie for you sweet comments!
Trigger did NOT have good naps on Wednesday (actually, it seems like the NO napping seems to be the NORM since he has been staying with his grandparents...I don't think they are as harsh as I am...I will let him scream, and they won't!). Anyway, when he doesn't nap it makes my life a living nightmare in the evenings because he pretty much cries from the moment we get home until time to go to bed...AHHHHHH!
***by the way, Mrs. Haworth (my high school english teacher) would die if she read my blog! I do realize that I do not use ANY grammer rules when typing...I don't care to! I type what comes to my mind (how I would talk) and my brain doesn't use correct grammer nor does it use correct punctuation! sorry if this bothers you!***
Anyway, I came home Wednesday (and let me mention that Matt is gone to church on wednesday nights) and frantically searched for our outfits. This is what I decided for Trigger to wear. I LOVE this outfit. It's corduroy and precious! Liz gave it to him for Christmas last year..thinking that he would wear it in January/February. Well, it just now fits him!





He decided to get happy for a moment...who knows why? but he played with his toys for awhile and i snapped some shots~!

This is Trigger searching for something under his crib...i love when he looks under things...i just think it's cute!


And just a few more pics!



Ok..I'm home alone (with trigger but he's sleeping) so I'm off to watch a movie on the Hallmark channel. Matt is enjoying the Tech game with his dad! GO BULLDOGS! Hopefully T and I can make the next home game!
Oh and today Matt and I took Trigger to the Tech bookstore..it was his first time on Tech's campus so I took pics...hopefully I can blog them tomorrow.
P.S. The flu is spreading...make sure you are washing your hands. And if you think your sick, please stay home and don't spread your flu germs. Makes me so angry to see sick people out in public (esp. sick kids at school).
One more random thing while I'm on a roll, It makes me LIVID to see people parking in handicap spots when they are NOT handicap! It makes me even more mad when people abuse the use of a handicap sticker/tag and use it when they clearly do not need it any longer! Just a little ranting...sorry!
Night-night!

1 comment:

StephMilton said...

HAHA...you are so funny! I can just hear you talking when I'm reading your posts.

That outfit Trigger has on is SOOOO cute!! I'm sure y'all looked great in your pics. We did ours for our pictorial directory back in May. The guy taking the pictures was trying to get my kids to laugh but he was so goofy my kids just looked at him like he was crazy. Neither of them cracked a smile. Needless to say our pics didn't turn out great!! But thanks to Kev....we took some GOOD family pics the following week!! Ok...now I'm rambling...g'nite! ;)