Monday, September 28, 2009

life is so simple...

all you need is a bucket...who needs expensive toys?~!?
a bucket + daddy = FUN

Matt chasing Trigger around the den. He LOVED IT!






I thought this was precious (and pretty smart)...Matt was chasing Trigger down the hall. Trigger went into the laundry room to get away from him...he kept peeping around the corner to see if he was coming.

Annnnddd, Matt appeared so Trigger high-tailed it down the hall.

and I thought I would share a few pictures of another award winning toy: THE CARDBOARD BOX!

and on this same night Trigger ended up falling (IMAGINE THAT!!!!) into the door and his gums started bleeding ALOT! Honestly, he gets hurt so much that I had forgotten about this time...but we had the camera handy and took a picture of his bloody rag...i know we're weird.

I have so much catching up to do on blogging but it just takes so long to post pictures and i believe ALL posts should have pictures!!!!! I have pictures from this last weekend...trigger had a rough time: ant bites ALL over his arm and hand, bruise on forehead, scratch on forehead, and (THE WORST THING) he fell into our brick hearth on his cheekbone...I'll post more about it later. BUT, It was NOT a good weekend for T.

1 comment:

StephMilton said...

The pictures of Trigger and Matt playing are PRECIOUS!! Is he walking/running already?? Max has got to figure it out. I kept saying I wasn't going to wish and rush him but at 14 months I'm ready for him to be able to walk. Anyway...he's PRECIOUS!!