Monday, August 24, 2009

Annnnddd....FINALLY!

I know you have been on the edge of your seats...just waiting and waiting...School has been kicking my tail. Really it's not so much school as it is the time factor involved with being back in school. I don't get home from getting Trigger until 4ish and then it's time to cook supper, clean kitchen, try to do laundry, give T a bath, and put T to bed AND THEN I CRASH (and we don't even have children yet)...This being a working mom is not all it's cracked up to be!!!! haha! I won't keep you in suspense any longer.
BIRTHDAY PICTURES!
Trigger and Chasten (Mrs. Veatch) reading a book.

Trigger (actually Mommmy) loves the "1" shirt from Chasten.


Trigger (and Matt) and Mallory (and Michelle)

Sydney and Mallory...can you tell that we made them take a picture together...but aren't they so precious together!!!

After everyone arrived, the children swam in Izzy and Poppy's pool.

Then, we ate pizza and had CUPCAKES! I made this large CUPCAKE cake for Trigger's cake. This was not his first time to eat a cake so he was familiar with the routine!




I thought this was the SWEETEST...Trigger started feeding Sydney some of his cake. Bless Sydney's little heart..she just starting eating right out of Trigger's hand...she's so sweet. I think the two of them are going to be best of friends growing up and I love that!

We had to take Trigger to the sink to wash all the blue icing off...why did I choose blue icing??????? It was EVERYWHERE!

Trigger and Mamaw...Trigger is laughing at Papaw. Papaw Hood is one of Trigger's most favorite people. I think Trigger could laugh at him all day long. It's so precious!!!

Sydney and Mallory helping Trigger open his presents.

Mallory and Mr. Jerry (Matt's dad)

Me and Sydney (my neice...Will's youngest)

Trigger and Izzy

Trigger loved his birthday Build-a-Bear that Aunt Liz and Uncle Ivin gave him.

Mommy and Trigger

Trigger and Mallory hugging...too bad they are cousins are we might be arranging a marriage...however, this is Louisiana and they are distant...hmmm...ONLY KIDDING!

That took quite a long time...and that's just a taste of the 250 pictures that were taken. I hope you enjoyed a sneak peak into Trigger's first birthday party...sorry it's taken me so long to post them! Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things and start posting more often!!!

No comments: